Anne B. Norton Psy.S., L.P.C. , Psychotherapist and Coach
- Mindfulness, relaxation, hypnosis, and hypnotherapy
- Helping children and tens experiencing social, physical, mental , emotional challenges / disabilities.
- Women's' issues: Relationships, Marriage, Parenting, Empty Nest, divorce, post-divorce
- Helping people change behaviors / thought pattern to improve physical or emotional health.
- Narcissism - helping those effected by a narcissist in their life.
- helping children teens and adults find more pleasure in life
- Direct services for Deaf children teens and adults using ASL
- Helping clients develop a balanced work life balance
My techniques are developed from formal training and research, plus decades of experience with clients and my own life experiences.
I employ well-researched tools such as CBT, mindfulness, meditation, psycho-education and Katie Byron's 'The Inquiry Method', as well as hypnosis, hypnotherapy and aspects of buddhism, spiritual teachings if interested.
Additionally, I have developed original methods and tools that have been time tested and client approved:)